It’s time for my favorite post! Presenting the March glam bag. I received mine on Saturday and I thought the shipping time was a few days late. Oh well, I’m just happy to finally receive it! Ok so first let’s talk about the bag. The design is funky and different. I think it will grow on me. The texture feels like those plastic table cloths. This month, we only receive four items in the glam bag. Its usually 5 things, but whatever. There are a few things that I really like from my bag this month.
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick (Get Ready) – Love this lipstick! It’s a deluxe sample size and it’s just so cute! It’s a beautiful neutral pink color. Very wearable. The lipstick is creamy and goes on smoothly. I’m really excited to use this most likely everyday this month. That’s how much I love it.
- NYX Love in Rio Eyeshadow (Barefoot In The Sand) – I already own one of the Love In Rio eyeshadow trio in En Fuego and wasn’t really impressed by it. But I am happy that I got this neutral color palette. It’s a matte cream, sparkly taupe, and matte taupe/gray. I know in the picture it looks very gray. The pigmentation is okay, but it’s very neutral on the eyes. It’s natural looking for those days that you don’t want to look like you are wearing eyeshadow. Another hit in my bag though.
- Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner – A liquid eyeliner and first product from the Chella brand. I never really wear blue eyeliner before. So I am excited to try something new. It’s very blue and doesn’t smudge at all.
- Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer – I have too many primers right now so this is going into my unused makeup stash. I’ll use it when I finish my other tubes of primer. 🙂
Another great bag Ipsy! Looking forward to April.
To sign up for Ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1gu1
My February Ipsy bag came a little late this month, but that’s okay. The spoilers for March starts Monday and I feel like I haven’t used all of my Feb products enough yet. But I gotta say that I had a great bag this month and can’t wait to tell you about it! The theme for February was “Look of Love.” All of the products were perfect for Valentine’s Day. There were lots of makeup and I was very happy with my bag.
- Zoya Nail Polish (Dot) – This is a very pretty light pink! I am very happy I got this color because it’s very girly but natural on my nails. I use about 3 coats to get the color how I like. Then I wait awhile for it to dry before topping it off with a top coat. This is also the first Zoya nail polish I tried and I love it. I believe it retails for about $6 or $8? Not sure but it’s very worth it!
- POP Beauty Pump Pout Mini (Peony Petal) – I haven’t found myself enjoying this lip gloss too much. The shade I received was okay. More pigmented than I thought. It’s a pink that is a bit darker than my lips I believe. It’s definitely not a sticky texture at all so you won’t have to worry about that. Doesn’t last as long as I would like either. However, this sample size is pretty generous for it being a sample. I thought it was a full size but it’s just a mini.
- City Color Be Matte Blush (Fresh Melon) – This matte blush is huge! The fresh melon color is a beautiful pink coral shade. Be careful though! It’s very pigmented so don’t load your brush with too much product. I’m still trying to see if this blush is easily blendable or not. The first time I put too much of it and it was pretty hard to blend. So I think if I brush the color on lightly, it would be easier to apply. The only downside is that it contains mineral oil in it and I’ve heard that’s pretty bad. But I’m still doing research on that claim. Oh and City Color cosmetics is pretty cheap so you can can get this blush on their website for about 3 bucks.
- Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One (Ambrosia) – This stick is an eyeshadow or it could also be used as an eyeshadow base. The color I got, Ambrosia is so me! I am so glad I got this one. It’s a purply/grayish color with some shimmer in it. It’s beautiful and the shadow is so easy to apply and blend! I will definitely be using this more often now.
- IPKN NY Moist & Firm BB Cream (Light) – The sample I got in this was very tiny so that was a bit of a let down. It’s also more light-medium but I found that it works. The undertone is very warm and yellow. I’ve used this two times and I will say that the coverage is amazing. The texture and medium to almost-full coverage is honestly no different from foundation. I even think this is better named as a foundation. It has SPF 45 in it but doesn’t give a white cast in flash photos at all! I would totally repurchase this but it costs about $35 online. I do think that I will end up purchasing it though because I really do like this bb cream.
The bag for this month is also pretty cute. It’s pink and has cheetah prints on the inside. How adorable! My bag’s value was definitely over $10 and it’s been my favorite bag so far since I’ve subscribed in November. Thanks for reading and looking forward to March glam bag!
To sign up for Ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1gu1